An Introductory Packet
- 1976 Naval Medical Research Report: 3700 References on the Biological Effects of Microwave Radiation, ed. Zori Glaser
- Martin Pall paper on voltage-gated calcium channels
Disruption of voltage-gated calcium channels is at the root of virtually all diseases. Dr. Pall’s paper reviews 24 studies on the effects of EMR exposure on voltage-gated calcium channels.
- Martha Herbert and Cindy Sage paper in Pathophysiology 2013 on links between autism and EMR exposure Part 1 and Part 2
Dr. Martha Herbert, a pediatric neurologist at Harvard, and Cindy Sage, MA, co-editor of the BioInitiative Report, explore the relationship between autism and EMR exposure.
- American Academy of Pediatrics warnings
* Letter in support of the Cell Phone Right to Know Act, 12.12.12
* Paper from Victor Strasburger, MD 10.28.13 on Managing Media: We Need a Plan
- Kaiser warnings to parents
- The BioInitiative Reports
Co-editors David Carpenter, MD and Cindy Sage, MA
The BioInitiative Reports post 1800 international studies that explore the effects of EMR exposure on humans and wildlife
- A definition of biological harmful interference proposed by the EMR Policy Institute in its September, 2013 Comment to the FCC
- Dr. Martin Pall speaks: Electrosmog – the new health and environmental poison?
- Please listen to Dr. Erica Mallory-Blythe’s excellent talk, Electromagnetic Radiation, Health and Children given in the Fall of 2014. Dr. Mallory-Blythe is a British MD. She describes multiple studies that show how exposure to EMR affects children–along with ways we do not yet have a full picture.
- Scientific panel on electromagnetic field health risks: consensus points, recommendations, and rationales.
Fragopoulou A, Grigoriev Y, Johansson O, Margaritis LH, Morgan L, Richter E, Sage C.
Reviews on Environmental Health, 2010
Spanish translation available here
- Wireless Microwave Radiation: The New Cardiac Risk Factor
Stephen Sinatra, MD
- WiFi and Health
WiFi and Health from an MD with a background in electrical engineering and biomedical engineering
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity: A Summary by Dr Erica Mallery-Blythe
Please check out this excellent resource-a fine companion to Dr. Mallery-Blythe’s Fall 2014 lecture.
- Seattle Magazine, January 2011 article “UW Scientist Henry Lai Makes Waves in the Cell Phone Industry”
- Read An Electronic Silent Spring
for reports on the relationship between EMR exposure and addiction, cancer, diabetes, allergies, asthma, rashes, insomnia, neurological diseases including dementia–and more.
The BioInitiative 2012 Report. 1800 peer-reviewed
studies about effects of magnetic fields and RF radiation since 2007 on
fertility, autism, DNA, childhood cancers, breast cancer, Alzheimer’s and
the nervous system. Check out the RF Color Charts, which list more than
50 key studies of the biological effects of low-intensity exposure and
exposure standards set by IEEE and FCC.
www.emfacts.com/electricwords is an index of scientific studies.
www.emf-portal.de includes studies about mold and EMR.
www.microwavenews.com Longtime watchdog of the telecom industry.
_report.pdf Posts the Report on Possible Impacts of Communication
Towers on Wildlife Including Birds and Bees, commissioned by India’s
Ministry of Environment and Forests.
Bioelectromagnetism: Principles and Applications, 2nd edition, J.
Malmivuo and Robert Plonsey, Oxford U. Press, 2013.
On the Nature of Electromagnetic Field Interactions with Biological
Systems, Allan Frey, ed., Landes Co., 1994.
Pathophysiology, Aug. 2009. (Special issue devoted to EMR and health,
edited by cell biologist Martin Blank, PhD.)
Physics Today, March 2013 (Special issue dedicated to new discoveries
such as bioelectric signaling controlling tissue shape and structure.)
Warnke, Ulrich, Bees, Birds and Mankind: Effects of Wireless
Communication Technologies, Kentum, 2009.