The effects of EMR from wireless devices on fertility.
An Introductory Packet
Excerpts and Resources from An Electronic Silent Spring
- Fertility and Wireless Devices
Studies suggest that sperm quality and motility are adversely affected when men wear a cell phone, PDA or pager on their belt or in their pocket. Men with erectile dysfunction are 2.6 times more likely to keep their cell phones in their front pants pocket. After five generations of exposure to radio-frequency radiation from cell towers, mice become irreversibly infertile.
- Teaching Fertility Awareness and Wireless Tech Hazards Around the World: An Interview with Katie Singer
by Jill Allatta
- Greater risk of miscarriages within 100 meters of cell phone towersAre you unknowingly lowering your sperm count? Urologist Edmund Sabanech, MD, Chair of the Urology Dept. at Cleveland Clinic, weighs in on commonly suspected culprits
- EMFs and MiscarriagesA well-designed study (of humans) from Kaiser Permanente in Oakland, California, shows that exposure to magnetic field levels commonly found in homes and workplaces increases the risk of miscarriage. The Kaiser paper was released in December, 2017 in Scientific Reports.
- Use of laptop computers connected to internet through Wi-Fi decreases human sperm motility and increases sperm DNA fragmentation
- Cell Phone Use Significantly impairs Sperm Quality
- Cell Phones and Their Impact on Male Fertility: Fact or Fiction
- In other news (EDC’s)- direct action of endocrine disrupting chemicals on human sperm
- Fertility Awareness and Electronics
A Conversation with Sarah Bly’s FA Teacher-Trainers and Katie Singer
June 1, 2015 * Notes compiled by Katie Singer
- The Female and Male Reproductive Systems (Posters)
- For Friends Who Aim To Conceive or Already Pregnant