An Introductory Packet
FCC Commissioners voted to approve Spectrum Frontiers, 5th Generation of mobile operations. Get informed!
- Introduction to 5G by Katie Singer
- A Comment to the FCC about 5G by B. Blake Levitt and Starling W. Childs
- A Comment to the FCC about 5G by Ronald M. Powell, Ph.D.
- Are there limits to growth in data traffic?
- Why We Need a Speed Limit for the Internet
- Jim Thomas, program director of ETC Group, frequently writes about synthetic engineering of common scents and flavors at www.etcgroup.org. Here, he writes about self-driving tractors and the internet of cows. Call these industrial reasons for 5G? “How corporate giants are automating the farm.”
- Gary Olhoeft’s COMMENT to the FCC about the “noise floor”—background radiation levels
August 20, 2016
- Smart Cities: How 5G Can Help Municipalities Become Vibrant Smart Cities–an industry-funded report