From Kevin Mottus of the California Brain Tumor Association:
Please Comment on FCC Docket below discontinuing Wireline Service provided by CenturyLink nationwide. You can use comments you have submitted previously for other 5G or Landline FCC Dockets. Follow instructions below to comment. See attached official FCC Public Notice. Email Rola if you have any questions but instructions should be self explanatory. Clearly we do not want the FCC to allow carriers to discontinue landline service-the safe alternative to wireless and reverse mandates on carriers that have been in place to protect consumers for years.
COMMENTS INVITED ON SECTION 214 APPLICATION(S) TO DISCONTINUE DOMESTIC. NON-DOMINANT CARRIER TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES
WC Docket No(s). 16-383
1. Click on this link http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/ecfs2/.
2. Click on “Submit a Filing” Tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on “Express a Comment” (on top of the page) to just make a comment or “Standard Filing” to attach documents (one of which can be your comment).
4. Type “16-383” in the Proceedings field. Two options will come up in a drop down menu. Select “Comments Invited On Section 214 Application(s) To Discontinue Non-Dominant Carrier Telecommunications Services.”
If filing a Standard Comment, not an Express Comment, type the following into the File Number Field: File No. 1362
5. Fill out all required fields and click “Enter” or “Return” before you go to the next field. In your comment refer to WC Docket No. 16-383, Comp. Pol. File No. 1362
6. Once all fields are filled our – click continue screen.
7. Review and submit.
8. Make sure you write down your confirmation # so that you can check on your submission.
Thank you for your help and support. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Brain Tumor Association